zonenaturals

Zone Naturals - Natural Products for Active Lifestyle

From the professionals who brought you MedZone®, find everyday Chub Rub® prevention from your head to your toes – always only a swipe away. Our skincare solutions are designed to help every body and every size feel better, every day. At home, on the go, and everywhere in between, we are made to fit your lifestyle (and not the other way around). More than a comfort to the plus community, we’re proudly one of its biggest allies. We’ve met you at community events, fashion conventions, blog parties and beyond, but most importantly, we’ve heard you. Every purchase supports our mission to continue dedicating ourselves to the plus community by sponsoring events, influencers, entrepreneurs and projects that align with the Zone Naturals brand.

Zone Naturals - July Ad Promoting All Natural Chub Rub Prevention

In July, Zone Naturals started a new ad campaign in partnership with FabUplus Magazine.  FabUplus introduced the all new online version of the magazine this summer and Zone Naturals continued its relationship with the magazine to promote Body Positivity and new happenings in the plus community. To learn more about how to avoid chafing, you can always visit us.