zonenaturals

Zone Naturals - Natural Products for Active Lifestyle

From the professionals who brought you MedZone®, find everyday Chub Rub® prevention from your head to your toes – always only a swipe away. Our skincare solutions are designed to help every body and every size feel better, every day. At home, on the go, and everywhere in between, we are made to fit your lifestyle (and not the other way around). More than a comfort to the plus community, we’re proudly one of its biggest allies. We’ve met you at community events, fashion conventions, blog parties and beyond, but most importantly, we’ve heard you. Every purchase supports our mission to continue dedicating ourselves to the plus community by sponsoring events, influencers, entrepreneurs and projects that align with the Zone Naturals brand.

5 Ways Families Are Using PTPA Winner Chub Rub Formula

Earlier this week, we announced that Zone Naturals’ Chub Rub Formula was awarded the Parent Tested, Parent Approved badge from the PTPA community. Now, we want to share with you five ways that families use our award-winning Chub Rub Formula in their everyday lives.